Kitchen Cabinet Construction Methods, Finishes and Applications
Wolf Home Products was founded in 1843 as a single store selling dry goods and lumber on the banks of Pennsylvania’s Susquehanna River. During the first half of the 1900s, the company expanded into a mid-Atlantic wholesale and retail lumber operation with 30 locations.
By the early 2000s, Wolf transitioned its successful lumber operation into a sourcing organization, offering kitchen, bath, and building products exclusively to independent building materials dealers.
Wolf Home Products continued its growth with the introduction of Wolf-branded product lines in 2010. Today, the company is committed to product and geographic expansion, servicing 3,500+ dealers nationally and in Canada.
- Understand the categories that go in to making up the domestic kitchen cabinet market
- Identify and compare various substrates and composition of kitchen cabinets
- Examine the features and benefits of various finish options for kitchen cabinets
- Define and compare framed and frameless cabinets, as well as factory built versus assembled cabinets
- Discuss available and new hardware options